SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Tiny Wild ships using USPS, Insured Priority Mail, at a flat rate of $6.50 per domestic order.
- All orders orders that total over $395 will ship via FedEx ground with signature confirmation.
- Please note shipping times. Our jewelry is very time intensive and requires a number of steps before becoming complete. Please allow up to one week for your piece to ship, following your order. Also, there may be occasional delays in production due to the handcrafted & time intensive nature of the business, but you will be notified. Please feel free to contact Tiny Wild if you are under a time sensitive situation, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Tiny Wild is based out of Atlanta, GA and charges a 6% sales tax for any orders shipped to GA state.
- We're sorry, but we are currently unable to ship internationally.
- You will receive an e-mail once your order ships.
- Look for the 100% biodegradable & reusable white bubble mailer to arrive in your mailbox!
- Your piece of jewelry will arrive ready for gift giving, or simply for you to enjoy, in 100% recyclable, and beautifully crafted packaging.
- Included inside your biodegradable bubble mailer with your item is- a branded box, a natural linen pouch, a note, how to care instructions, and a branded polish cloth.
- If you are purchasing an item as a gift, let's work together to make the recipient feel special! Please leave us instructions in the comments section at checkout and Tiny Wild will enclose a small card with your custom message.
FIND YOUR RING SIZE
Print the chart below to determine your ring size. Before printing, be sure to uncheck all "scale to fit page" checkboxes. Print this 8 1/2" x 11" chart as it's actual size.
MATERIALS AND CARE
As you wear your new piece of jewelry, exposure to oxygen, moisture, and oils in your skin can cause the metal to tarnish. It is completely up to you whether you choose to enjoy this naturally aged patina as it develops. To restore the shine, simply give the surface a few swipes to remove the tarnish, and enhance the details. Use the cloth included in your order until it is completely black. Do not wash your cloth, or it will loose it's "magic"!
Each piece is handcrafted using the best materials available and although we make every effort to ensure the colors and sizes are accurate, there may be slight variations due to the handmade nature of the materials.
Please direct all questions and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Tiny Wild's general business hours are Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm EST when awaiting a response.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, items purchased on www.tinywild.com may be returned or exchanged within 7 days of receipt. You can choose to exchange your item for another item of equal or lesser value, receive Tiny Wild store credit towards a future purchase, or simply get your money back.
- If you choose to return your piece, please first send a brief e-mail to email@example.com and include your name, the item, and brief explanation of your reason for the return. We are always striving to improve our business, and your feedback is where it all starts.
- Please note, we cannot accept returns or exchanges that were purchased from any other retailer.
- Please include all original packaging with return.
- For your protection, please pack your return item securely and return your order with an insured track-able courier and retain your receipt.
- Tiny Wild, LLC is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- Please include a note with your name and invoice number and once we receive your return, your account will be credited for the merchandise amount.
- We cannot refund shipping charges on return items.
- We are unable to accept returns of worn or damaged items.
Tiny Wild will gladly repair items purchased through tiny wild.com within 90 days of purchase.
Please note that Tiny Wild is not responsible for shipping charges on repair items.
Please contact us first for repair authorization at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiny Wild will not sell, share or trade any information you supply to us with a third party either from transactions on this website or signing up for our guest list.
Copyright 2015, All Right Reserved. The content of this site and jewelry designs pictured are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and are the property of Tiny Wild, LLC.